Sunday, September 5, 2010
Other Helpful Media Tools For Online Prospecting
How to join a forum? In joining a forum it is simply and easy to follow.
1. First you have to look and join relevant forums that are in some way related to the promotion primarily in sales market or in network marketing. For example, someone is involved with a health related product. Many types of forums could apply here from holistic medicine and to other types.
2. Next you have to choose popular forums. Do not waste your time and energy on forums having few members and few posts. You have to check the page ranking and the number of active members.
3. Look for the forums that allow signature tags. Read the rules before joining and pay attention to them. Your time is important too. It is better to find out if that forum allows posts with signature tags before joining.
What comes next? After you have joined in the forum the next things you would do:
1. Keep your signature tag short and update it regularly. The ideal thing is to limit yourself to one link, preferably to your main website or blogsite.
2. Do not create posts that are nothing more than an advertisement. This is all but a universal rule and it only displays about the marketers who are lack of experience.
3. Become an active member on the forum. At least spend 30 minutes to an hour each day there and take the time to get to know other users or members. Introduce yourself in a friendly manner.
At the time you had become a regular member and has developed some good and friendly relationships with other members in the forum you can now start your prospecting.
Other helpful media tools
A networker should not forget that the life of his network marketing business is through the power of his word-of-mouth marketing strategy. Twitter and Facebook are media tools designed and considered by many users as word-of-mouth advertising platforms.
Teenage Dream, The Girl Who Played with Fire