Thursday, October 21, 2010

Maximize Your Use Of Facebook

Facebook was created not just for social networking purposes. Millions of its users are also using Facebook to promote a site, a community, an article, businesses, products and services and many more to people around the world as this media tool is considered by millions of its users as a word-of-mouth advertising platform. I found it interesting. This article will answer the details - how I ably maximize my use of Facebook for my blogging or my writing hobby.

  • Mark Zuckerberg--The Hero

  • What to Enjoy at Facebook?

  • If there is a Will, there is a Way

  • How to Create a Facebook Page?

  • Branding Yourself To Social Networks Attract Traffics


  • When I created my Facebook page "Write and Get Paid" two days ago, aside from my Facebook account at which the link of the website I used was my wikinut personal URL invitation  link, it helped bring traffics to my wikinut page. This is how I maximize my use of Facebook!

    Hit Wikinut and Get Paid.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment